- Caught the first half of “Roots” last night and was blown away. So hard to watch.
- “Game of Thrones” hit the brakes to give us a bit of a breather. But, now that that’s done, I want them to fight over Winterfell!
- The wife and I have decided on Season 1 of “Mr. Robot” for our first summer binge.
- “American Ninja Warrior” might be the best summer show. Since failure is the norm, you really get excited when they succeed.
- The Monkees at 50 – Hey, Hey, The Made-for-TV Band is Still Monkeying Around
- Should You Be Watching 'Roots'? The People Review - Impressive, Powerful Remake
- ‘Scream’ Bosses on Tragic First Death and What’s Next
- [Preview] ‘Maya & Marty’ in Manhattan
- Rashida Jones on ‘Angie Tribeca’ Season 2: My Job is to Not Crack Up
- Summer TV Refresher Course - What Happened on 'Mr. Robot,' 'UnREAL,' and More
- ‘12 Monkeys’ Boss on that Heartbreaking Double Loss
- Jo-Jo Fletcher Dishes on ‘Bachelorette’ Frontrunner & Villain
- Is Chad the Most Over-the-Top Villain in ‘Bachelorette’ History?
- TNT’s ‘Animal Kingdom’ Is a Crime-Family Drama with a Tough Matriarch
- The 11 Craziest ‘America’s Got Talent’ Performances of All-Time
|1. ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ – These tiny dancers are just adorable.|
|2. ‘The Bachelorette’ – Chad has some harsh things to say about the other suitors.|
|3. ‘The Late Show’ – Stephen Colbert takes the Spelling Bee challenge.|
What to Watch Tonight…
|‘America’s Got Talent’ (NBC: 8pm ET) – Simon Cowell was always my favorite part of early “American Idol.” I’m psyched to have him back on my TV.|
|‘Roots’ (History: 9pm ET) – The second part of this powerful mini-series is must-watch TV.
|‘Maya & Marty’ (NBC: 10pm) – Martin Short is a legend and I’d watch Maya Rudolph read from a phone book. This variery show should be a blast.|
Celebs on Twitter: WWE Superstar John Cena
— John Cena (@JohnCena) May 30, 2016
That's all the TV Tapas for today. Be sure to check back tomorrow for a second helping. If you have any questions, please drop me a line on Twitter:[twitter_follow username="gordonholmes" count="false" language="en" size="large"]