- Is there a term for when you can’t deal with a character because they always do the dumbest possible thing? Can it be named after Deacon on “Nashville”?
- “Survivor: Kaoh Rong” is easily the best all-new-player season since “Cagayan” and might be one of the best ever.
- Thinking Lucious’ Mom on “Empire” was specifically timed to make us all appreciate our own mothers on Mother’s Day.
- Watched last night’s “Modern Family” and felt really old because I just don’t get “prom-posals.”
- Michael Weatherly Talks About ‘NCIS’ Farewell
- Seth MacFarlane Gets New Show on FOX
- ‘Empire’: EP Talks Lucious’ Love for Cookie
- Goodbye DiNozzo: Preview Weatherly’s Final Scenes
- ‘Grey’s’ Preview: Arizona’s Bad Day in Court
- Fallon’s ‘Donald Trump’ Calls ‘Barack Obama’
- Drake, Fred Armisen to Host ‘SNL’
- Who’s Who in ‘Sharknado the Fourth’
- Natalie Morales’s Big Move to ‘Access Hollywood‘
- ‘Criminal Minds’: Was That The End?
- Tamron Hall Recalls Magical Night Out with Prince
- ‘Property Brothers’ Campy Broadway Video
|1. ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ – This bit where “Modern Family” star Julie Bowen tries to recognize her kids based on feeling their face is weird, but funny.|
|2. ‘The Tonight Show’ – Jimmy Fallon’s Donald Trump impression is gold whether you want him to do it for eight more years or just six more months.|
|3. ‘Survivor: Kaoh Rong’ – If you want to know why “Survivor” is still hot after 32 seasons, watch last night’s simple-yet-intense immunity challenge.|
What to Watch Tonight…
|‘Project Runway All Stars’ (Lifetime: 9pm ET) – Season 5 comes to an end with a New-York-themed challenge.|
|‘The Big Bang Theory’ (CBS: 8pm ET) – Christine Baranski returns as Leonard’s mother, a role she absolutely kills.
|‘Scandal’ (ABC: 9pm ET) – Abby and Olivia are going to team up? What could possibly go wrong?|
Celebs on Twitter: “Veep” Star Julia Louis-Dreyfus
— Julia Louis-Dreyfus (@OfficialJLD) May 2, 2016
That's all the TV Tapas for today. Be sure to check back tomorrow for a second helping. If you have any questions, please drop me a line on Twitter:[twitter_follow username="gordonholmes" count="false" language="en" size="large"]