Have you been watching a lot of TV? Maybe too much? We put together a few signs that you may need to hit the pause button. (Remember, you have a big holiday catch-up ahead of you.)
- You think saying “Hi Mom” into your X1 Voice Remote is the same as calling home.
- When your cable goes out, you call 911.
- You refer to your boss as “Axe.”
- When hitting send after writing an email, you exclaim,” Bazinga!”
- You are concerned about Chuck Todd’s hair.
- You watch The Voice with your back to the TV.
- You list your primary care giver as Dr. Oz.
- When asked if you network at the office, you say, “No, I mostly leave my TV on CNN.”
- When stopped by a stranger for directions, you routinely add, “You may also like …”
- You’ve suggested meeting friends for a drink at Molly’s.
- Your Christmas card list includes Kimmy Schmidt, Liz Lemon, Mindy Lahiri, and Jess Day.
- Matt and Savannah are your “control couple.”
- You describe Wawa as “The Good Place.”
- Before going to sleep, you actually say, “Goodnight, Jimmy.”
- You know how many calories you burn while watching an hour of TV and refer to binge-watching “cardio,” and boast, “I just did two and a half hours,” as if it is an accomplishment.
The opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Comcast.