- I literally yelled at my TV last night when “Game of Thrones” decided to not show us all of the Tower of Joy scene.
- Brie Larson’s Baby Shower skit on “Saturday Night Live” was gold. Be sure to check it out below.
- I didn’t see that “Quantico” twist coming. But the way things are going with the show, I’m not sure if that twist won’t be twisted away.
- A rough night for “Once Upon a Time” fans. If you know one, be sure to give them a hug today.
- Loving the “Ocean’s Eleven” twist on this season’s “Silicon Valley.” Although, that ending might have been too dumb for such a smart show.
|1. ‘Vanilla Ice Project’ – If you’ve got a housing problem, yo…he’ll solve it.|
|2. ‘The Tonight Show’ – Jane Fonda and Jimmy Fallon play Giant Beer Pong.|
|3. ‘Saturday Night Live’ – This is the Brie Larson Baby Shower skit I was talking about. The highlight of the episode.|
What to Watch Tonight…
|‘Dancing with the Stars’ (ABC: 8pm ET) – Last week’s double elimination was rough, and now only six pairs remain.|
|‘The Detour’ (TBS: 9pm ET) – This show is unlike any other family comedy on TV. Give it a shot.
|‘Bates Motel’ (A&E: 9pm ET) – This creepy fave keeps getting better and better.|
Celebs on Twitter: “SNL” Star Sasheer Zamata
I’m back on the Update Desk! Talking about the N word of course. https://t.co/ARZDb5G11z
— Sasheer (@thesheertruth) May 8, 2016
That's all the TV Tapas for today. Be sure to check back tomorrow for a second helping. If you have any questions, please drop me a line on Twitter: