Don’t have any plans for tonight or tomorrow? No sweat, I’ve got you covered! Curl up with your remote (or laptop) and binge, yes, binge, on a few of fall’s highest-rated series before they return from their mid-season finales in January. From “Scandal” to ‘Grimm,” it’s time to catch up on your favorites. Happy New Year!
1. “Scandal.” Jan. 29 can’t get here soon enough for gladiators as many are waiting with bated breath to see who kidnapped Olivia Pope.
2. “How to Get Away with Murder.” We knew from the first episode that there’s more to Annalise Keating than meets the eye and I’m sure we’ll find out exactly how much more when the season returns on Jan. 29.
3. “black-ish.” We got a chance to meet the Johnson family, including Dre’s parents Ruby and Pops, and we love them. Wonder who’ll play Rainbow’s folks? It returns Jan. 7.
4. “Sleepy Hollow.” Abbie and Ichabod survived a standoff with Moloch, but can the an angel Orion help them? It returns Monday.
5. “Grimm.” From the looks of the winter finale, it seems that Juliette, Rosalee and Monroe have a lot in common (hint, hint) and we’ll learn more about it when “Grimm” returns Jan. 16.
6. “State of Affairs.” We saw President Payton and Charlie’s trip to Qatar turn disastrous and the latter’s desperate attempt to recall the convoy attack. It returns Monday.
Enjoyed this? Be sure to check out previous “Can’t Stop Watching” posts. Have a comment for the Black Entertainment site, CelebrateBlackTV.com? Tweet @AishaIman with your question.
The opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Comcast.