Plus, "Hollywood Divas," "American Horror Story: Freak Show" and other hit TV shows worth checking out this week. There's also what's hot (Mo'Ne Davis at the World Series) and not (the Washington school shooting).
My Weekly Watchlist
1. “The View.” Laurence Fishburne and Tai Beauchamp will have a seat with the ladies on Monday while Mike Tyson will visit on Tuesday. It airs at 10 a.m. ET on ABC.
2. “Hollywood Divas.” OK, I’m catching up on this Todd Tucker’s (yes, “Real Housewives of Atlanta” hubby) new reality series starring Golden Brooks, Paula Jai Parker, Countess Vaughn, Elise Neal and Lisa Wu Hartwell about their struggles in Hollywood. It’s pretty entertaining. It airs Mondays at 8 p.m. ET on TV One.
3. “Gotham.” I’m still playing catch up on this one. It airs Mondays at 8 p.m. ET on Fox.
4. “Sleepy Hollow.”Yes, this is another that’s good but I’ve got to catch up on via XFINITY On Demand.It airs Mondays at 9 p.m. ET on Fox.
5. “The Tonight show Starring Jimmy Fallon.” Ok, there are a few guests that you should be keep your eyes peered: Charles Barkley will visit Monday, Mike Tyson visits Tuesday and The Lucas Bros. visit Friday. “The Tonight Show” airs weeknights at 11:35 p.m. ET on NBC.
6. “The Ellen DeGeneres Show.” Renaissance man Steve Harvey will be on Tuesday. They’re both comedians with talk shows so I’m sure his visit will be a hoot. Check your local listings for the time.
7. “black-ish.” OK, we’re getting used to the Andersons and their shenanigans. This week the clan dresses up as what looks to be members of the Jackson famly (I saw Afros, bell bottoms and plat form shoes). It airs Wednesdays at 9:30 p.m. ET on ABC.
8. “American Horror Story: Freak Show.”The Halloween fun continues this week on this creepy yet addictive series. It airs Wednesdays at 10 p.m. ET on FX.
9. “The Talk.” Chef Wendell Pierce (yes, the actor) will visit the ladies Thursday and chef Sunny Anderson will be serving up Halloween treats on Friday. It airs at 2 p.m. ET on CBS.
10. “Scandal.” Will Liv trust her first thought and prove that Jake had nothing to do with Fitz’s son death or will she trust what everyone with an ax to grind with him’s saying? It airs Thursdays at 9 p.m. ET on ABC.
11. “How to Get Away with Murder.” We found out why her hubby Sam’s “penis is on a dead girl’s phone,” which led to a fight that further proved why Annalise’s home and law practice whould be in separate locations. Oh, and Wes put one and one together, too. It airs Thursdays at 9:30 p.m. ET on ABC.
12. “Watch What Happens Live.” Angela Bassett and the rest of the “American Horror Story: Freak Show” cast will join Andy Cohen in the clubhouse. That should be fun! It airs Thrusday at 11 p.m. ET on Bravo.
13. “Jimmy Kimmel Live.” Smokey Robinson featuring Aloe Blacc and JC Chasez will perform Thursday at 11:35 p.m. ET on ABC.
14. “Grimm.” Capt. Renard flatlined, Nick is still without his Grimm powers and “Scandal” Secret Service Agent Tom Larsen (Brian Letscher) was wrecking havoc during “Grimm’s” season 4 premiere. Let’s see what happens next when it airs Friday at 9 p.m. ET on NBC.
15. “Survivor’s Remorse.” There’s two episodes left in this freshman series and
16. “The Walking Dead.” In Sunday’s episode, we saw Michonne reunite with her sword (yay!), the cannibals get eliminated and the grew split up. Can’t wait to see what new adventures await them all. It airs Sundays at 9 p.m. ET on AMC.
17. “The Good Wife.” Florrick, Agos & Lockhart has returned to its roots literally when the firm moved into Lockhart, Gardner & Canning digs. Yep, they did. It airs Sundays at 9 p.m. ET on CBS.
Watch “Grimm’s” season 4 premiere
[iframe http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/watch/Grimm/5771920406804707112/347700803734/Thanks-for-the-Memories/embed 580 476]
The Hot List: Who/What’s Hot, Not
HOT: Celebrity chef and Food Network personality Gina Neely’s weight loss (She looks GOOD!).
NOT: The Washington high school shooting (This type of foolishness has got to STOP!).
HOT: Mo’Ne Davis throwing out the first pitch at the World Series (Love this girl).
NOT: Two Senegalese boys, who recently moved to this coutnry, having to be hospitalized after being severely beaten by several individuals who called them “Ebola” (…).
The opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Comcast.